Don't forget the April 14th's Tournament!

Alright, Ladies! I finally got it together and have started our very own website devoted to none other than Women's sand volleyball in New Mexico!

This site will constantly be evolving as I get pictures from previous tournaments, schedules, and other things we all agree should be on here. I love feedback so, lay it on me!

As a reminder, we have a tournament coming up at Charlie's Sandbox, next Saturday, April 14th.

So far we have these girls signed up:

Mere and Steph
Rachel and Jessica
Kristy and Erin D.
Kathryn and Kimber
Jasmin and partner
Heather and Holly Anderson
Hillary Sheckler and Ceci McClure

There are others who are wanting to play but they haven't notified me yet, so hopefully this very small list will be a VERY BIG LIST!


We do have room. If you know anyone who wants to play, just email me.

See you all next Saturday, 8:30am SHARP. We will start at 9am. Don't forget to bring $20 CASH (no checks please!)




No comments: